by Tayyiba Iram on Wednesday, 5 August 2009 at 08:43 ·
Question: There are 3 frogs on a leaf. If one of them decided to jump off the leaf into the water, how many frogs are there left on the leaf?
Why? The frog only DECIDED to jump! It didn’t!
Dreaming of a personal accomplishment, most people make the mistake of waiting…
– Waiting until they’ve been trained
– Waiting till someone say’s they are ready
– Waiting till they have the proper tools
– Waiting till they’re better
– Waiting till they’re hired
– Waiting till they’ve been given the assignment
Ponder over this, my friends. Are you not unlike the frog; who decides to do this, decides to do that, but ended up not doing any?
In life, we have to make many decisions. Some easy; some hard. Most mistakes are not made by wrong decisions; Most mistakes are made due to our inability to take a right decision at the right time.
We have to live with the consequences of our decisions. And that is RISK.