1- They take Relationships for granted.
2- Relations are always on their terms, moods and conditions.
3- They have Highest Ego.
4- They are filled with only one Ingredient “I, Me, Mine, Myself”.
5- They Just Seek the Feeling of getting Importance.
6- They always complain and blame.
7- They are bad Listeners; Will Listen only having their personal conditions.
8- They Assume others easily, They Judge others in seconds.
9- They think They are always Right.
10- They Rarely Appreciate genuinely; If they Do, It have their own interests.
- I believe that its the little things that speak volumes, the small acts that are really meaningful, and tell you... fb.me/2yqfN4vXy 21 hours ago
- RT @LoriMoreno: Love is too precious to be ashamed of. ~ Laurell K. Hamilton 2 days ago
- RT @AirportPakistan: Royal Garden, Hunza. Share if you want your friends & family abroad to #VisitPakistan http://t.co/ZziIJcjo8m 2 days ago
- Drake Seminars and Events, Leadership Development by @DrakeAustralia #australia au.drakeintl.com/training/event… 2 days ago
- 6 Ways to Find Hidden Jobs forbes.com/sites/nextaven… 2 days ago
You Are Visitor Number