1- They take Relationships for granted.
2- Relations are always on their terms, moods and conditions.
3- They have Highest Ego.
4- They are filled with only one Ingredient “I, Me, Mine, Myself”.
5- They Just Seek the Feeling of getting Importance.
6- They always complain and blame.
7- They are bad Listeners; Will Listen only having their personal conditions.
8- They Assume others easily, They Judge others in seconds.
9- They think They are always Right.
10- They Rarely Appreciate genuinely; If they Do, It have their own interests.
- https://t.co/MGsaIXONQZ 1 day ago
- 13 #Recruitment Trends You MUST Know For 2017 theundercoverrecruiter.com/new-recruitmen… 1 day ago
- Ohhh thats so true. 7 Common Struggles Only Highly Intuitive People Experience aconsciousrethink.com/4234/7-common-… 1 day ago
- and we never know others' Silent struggles. Thumbs up on Reflections on life by Nadia Jamil soulsisterspk.com/?p=3709 2 days ago
- Former Stanford dean shares the 8 skills everyone should have by age 18 — via @Quora read.bi/1QasNs5 via @bi_contributors 2 days ago
You Are Visitor Number