1- They take Relationships for granted.
2- Relations are always on their terms, moods and conditions.
3- They have Highest Ego.
4- They are filled with only one Ingredient “I, Me, Mine, Myself”.
5- They Just Seek the Feeling of getting Importance.
6- They always complain and blame.
7- They are bad Listeners; Will Listen only having their personal conditions.
8- They Assume others easily, They Judge others in seconds.
9- They think They are always Right.
10- They Rarely Appreciate genuinely; If they Do, It have their own interests.
- How To Avoid The Five Worst #Personal #Branding Mistakes onforb.es/1SuzFoX via @forbes 22 hours ago
- RT @alphabetsuccess: A man's character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation. - Mark Twain #quote 22 hours ago
- RT @AnnTran_: The best networking comes from genuine relationships, not a business card exchange. ~ @heyseankim via @LoriHardegree https://… 22 hours ago
- New #Facebook Study Reveals Psychological Motivation Behind Status Updates socialmediatoday.com/social-network… 1 day ago
- Happy people are extremely generous. They know the more they give, the more they get in return bit.ly/1Q2VSXa 1 day ago
You Are Visitor Number