1- They take Relationships for granted.
2- Relations are always on their terms, moods and conditions.
3- They have Highest Ego.
4- They are filled with only one Ingredient “I, Me, Mine, Myself”.
5- They Just Seek the Feeling of getting Importance.
6- They always complain and blame.
7- They are bad Listeners; Will Listen only having their personal conditions.
8- They Assume others easily, They Judge others in seconds.
9- They think They are always Right.
10- They Rarely Appreciate genuinely; If they Do, It have their own interests.
- Regardless of how you define #networking, your success will be directly tied to your ability to interact with trib.al/MT1UDjk 1 day ago
- Nobody is going to get up Every Morning dedicated to Empowering and Inspiring your Life. Thats up to "You". Know... fb.me/1wao4nu1i 1 day ago
- RT @farhanmasood: Success isn't owned, its leased and it's rent is due everyday !!! 2 days ago
- Read what a Pakistani Fighter Pilot wrote to the daughter of Indian Pilot he shot down and reply aaghazedosti.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rea… via @aaghazedosti 3 days ago
- There is something even more valuable to civilization than wisdom, and that is character. 3 days ago
You Are Visitor Number