1- They take Relationships for granted.
2- Relations are always on their terms, moods and conditions.
3- They have Highest Ego.
4- They are filled with only one Ingredient “I, Me, Mine, Myself”.
5- They Just Seek the Feeling of getting Importance.
6- They always complain and blame.
7- They are bad Listeners; Will Listen only having their personal conditions.
8- They Assume others easily, They Judge others in seconds.
9- They think They are always Right.
10- They Rarely Appreciate genuinely; If they Do, It have their own interests.
- Dailytimes | Pride of Pakistan:Kamila Shamsie - go.shr.lc/2ch0zW3 via @Shareaholic 8 hours ago
- Former Stanford dean shares the 8 skills everyone should have by age 18 read.bi/2faQUkb 20 hours ago
- "I’ve noticed something about people who make a difference in the world: They hold the unshakable conviction that... fb.me/1A3NMut4z 23 hours ago
- I Can Calculate Every thing Even the Speed of Light But Cannot Calculate the 'Hate' of the People Behind their Smile. #Einstien 1 day ago
- Stop for a minute and SMILE :) 1 day ago
You Are Visitor Number