1- They take Relationships for granted.
2- Relations are always on their terms, moods and conditions.
3- They have Highest Ego.
4- They are filled with only one Ingredient “I, Me, Mine, Myself”.
5- They Just Seek the Feeling of getting Importance.
6- They always complain and blame.
7- They are bad Listeners; Will Listen only having their personal conditions.
8- They Assume others easily, They Judge others in seconds.
9- They think They are always Right.
10- They Rarely Appreciate genuinely; If they Do, It have their own interests.
- "How Successful People Handle Toxic People" on @LinkedIn linkedin.com/pulse/article/… 21 hours ago
- Good bye #Melbourne, #Adelaide I am coming Be nice to me. 1 day ago
- "There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance." bit.ly/1zhIZW4 1 day ago
- "Promoted pins will give you a way to promote your best pins" bit.ly/1qZOuQh #pintersts 1 day ago
- "Competition drives growth, but growth no longer makes us wealthier" bit.ly/1DrZlKr 1 day ago
You Are Visitor Number