1- They take Relationships for granted.
2- Relations are always on their terms, moods and conditions.
3- They have Highest Ego.
4- They are filled with only one Ingredient “I, Me, Mine, Myself”.
5- They Just Seek the Feeling of getting Importance.
6- They always complain and blame.
7- They are bad Listeners; Will Listen only having their personal conditions.
8- They Assume others easily, They Judge others in seconds.
9- They think They are always Right.
10- They Rarely Appreciate genuinely; If they Do, It have their own interests.
- Dr. Abdus Salam the forgotten pioneer of Pakistan fb.me/6T82QtYVo 9 hours ago
- “The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one... fb.me/1NEPTZv3l 10 hours ago
- Raining and thundering #Adelaide #weekend 14 hours ago
- How to write a best #Coverletter | LinkedIn linkd.in/1xA5tyY 17 hours ago
- 10 Powerful Practices From 10 Highly Respected People entm.ag/1F9xpvO 1 day ago
You Are Visitor Number