1- They take Relationships for granted.
2- Relations are always on their terms, moods and conditions.
3- They have Highest Ego.
4- They are filled with only one Ingredient “I, Me, Mine, Myself”.
5- They Just Seek the Feeling of getting Importance.
6- They always complain and blame.
7- They are bad Listeners; Will Listen only having their personal conditions.
8- They Assume others easily, They Judge others in seconds.
9- They think They are always Right.
10- They Rarely Appreciate genuinely; If they Do, It have their own interests.
- RT @MargaretAbraham: Today is Small Business Saturday! Extra giveaway in orders from my Etsy shop. etsy.com/shop/FreetheCr… http://t.co/QVJm… 9 hours ago
- Hisab E Umer Ka Itna Sa Goshwara Hai Tumhain Nikal K Dekha Tu Sab Khasara Hai via @abbas_kamran 9 hours ago
- Why marketers should become more technical and 6 tips to get started from the experts - The Buffer Blog blog.bufferapp.com/why-marketers-… via @buffer 11 hours ago
- 25 Habits That All Happy And Successful People Have elitedaily.com/life/25-habits… via @EliteDaily 1 day ago
- Happy #Thanksgiving to my #American friends 1 week ago
You Are Visitor Number