1- They take Relationships for granted.
2- Relations are always on their terms, moods and conditions.
3- They have Highest Ego.
4- They are filled with only one Ingredient “I, Me, Mine, Myself”.
5- They Just Seek the Feeling of getting Importance.
6- They always complain and blame.
7- They are bad Listeners; Will Listen only having their personal conditions.
8- They Assume others easily, They Judge others in seconds.
9- They think They are always Right.
10- They Rarely Appreciate genuinely; If they Do, It have their own interests.
- @PhilipLow1 have a lovely weekend. I wonder when r we going to have a meetup? 1 hour ago
- RT @GoalsOnTrack: 12 Goal Setting Mistakes in Five Minutes or Less ow.ly/BKcck 1 hour ago
- RT @AxelKoster: If good intentions drives You than surely YOU will succeed….#Quotes #AxelHappy 1 hour ago
- RT @adhutchinson: Be interesting to see the impacts of Twitter Fabric over time... ow.ly/Dl0uf #smm #socialmediamarketing 1 hour ago
- RT @GratitudeRocker: "If anyone else can do it, or make it in life, so can l. - Thomas J. Vilord" 2 hours ago
You Are Visitor Number